Walcot Hall is well known for being a fantastic party venue. Parties are held in one of the most beautiful 18th Century Ballrooms, but this is not all that appeals; Walcot Hall is also a very convenient party venue:
- Walcot is a licensed premises for the sale of alcohol and music and dancing is permitted until 1 a.m.
- Up to 200 guests are permitted within the Ballroom
- Adjoining Anteroom to be furnished as you require
- There is flexible self catering accommodation for those that have travelled to the venue
- Located in the sunny Shropshire Hills
The Most Impressive Party Venue in Shropshire
The Ballroom, as its name suggests is a perfect place for dancing. It has polished, sprung wooden floors and wonderful acoustics. If you wish to shut out the night, the seven large windows can be shuttered, the chandeliers dimmed and candle light or disco lights can take over.
Access to the Ballroom, during the evening, is via the rear of Walcot Hall. Guests can be directed to enter through the walled courtyard, which is lit at nightfall by hundreds of fairy lights within the climbing foliage.
The round tables used for receptions can be easily folded away so that part or all of the Ballroom may be used for dancing. The adjoining Anteroom can be set up with sofas and easy chairs for guests who prefer a quieter or less energetic way of celebrating.
If you are searching for a Party Venue in Shropshire we are sure Walcot Hall might appeal. A tour must be taken to fully appreciate the grandeur of this buidling. Book one now on 01588 680570